Instagram

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Librarian Spotlight - Interview with BookBub


BookBub (https://www.bookbub.com/welcome) is an online book discovery and promotions platform. If you sign up (for free) and fill out a reader's preference profile, you will be emailed daily recommendations for free and discounted ebooks from their expert editorial team, from bestsellers to hidden gems. 

A few weeks ago the content marketing team at BookBub reached out and asked if I would be interested in being interviewed for a librarian spotlight on their blog. They indicated that they love to interact with their readers by providing articles on interesting people and themes in the book-world. Recently, they have been focusing on content about libraries and librarians and have interviewed several librarians from across the U.S. 

The interview was published on Monday, March 4th, and I thought I would include in here on my blog. In the interview I talk about my job, the continued importance of libraries in our communities, of course, BOOKS! 

See the full interview here: https://www.bookbub.com/blog/2019/03/04/books-librarians-love

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment