Instagram

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Books With The Best Plot Twists!


I love seeing the hashtag #FridayReads, because it means it's FRIDAY and almost the weekend! Last week I also asked the #BookPeople on Twitter what were their favorite titles that had big plot twists. I got some great recommendations, from librarians, authors, and bibliophiles, so I thought I'd share them here.

*Behind Her Eyes by Sarah Pinborough
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Today Will Be Different by Maria Semple
*Before the Fall by Noah Hawley
*The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
*The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
*Our House by Louise Candish
*Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
Mistress of Mellyn by Victoria Holt
*I Let You Go by Clare Macintosh
The Killing Lesson by Saul Black
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (currently reading)!
*The Wife Between us by Greer Hendricks, Sarah Pekkanen
Fingersmith and Affinity by Sarah Waters
*Lies by T.M. Logan
*And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The Quick by Lauren Owen
The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie

Happy, twisty reading!

*These are books that I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment