Instagram

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ghosted by Rosie Walsh (Mini-Review)



Walsh, Rosie. 2018. Ghosted. New York, NY:  Pamela Dorman Books (Viking/Penguin Random House). ISBN 978-0525522775. $26.00 USD.

I had heard quite a bit of buzz about Ghosted though social media, #ewgc (Early Word Galley Chat), and fellow librarians' reviews, and I was not disappointed! I loved the characters of Sarah and Eddie, as well as the peripheral secondary characters. Written with emotional depth,  poignancy and much heart,  I am convinced this book will be be read and enjoyed by many. Of course, I will read anything published by Pamela Dorman Books - these novels tend to satisfy me completely as a reader (Anyone remember Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine)? Thanks to the publisher and Edelweiss for the opportunity to preview the book.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment