Instagram

Monday, July 25, 2016

All is Not Forgotten ~ Wendy Walker




Walker, Wendy. 2016. All is Not Forgotten. New York, NY: St. Martin's Press. ISBN 978-1250097910. $26.99 USD. http://www.harlequinbooks.com.au/product/9781489210678


Beginning with an enticing premise, Wendy Walker's new novel asks an intriguing question - if you had the chance to erase a traumatic memory, would you, or more thought-provoking, should you?

The concept of the unreliable narrator has been so popular lately that I was almost put off by yet another psychological suspense/literary thriller with that kind of set-up. However, the author does such a good job of examining each character, and their motives, that it felt fresh and new, especially with that unique question that readers will be asking themselves: which memory would I erase, and what would be the ramifications to my life, and the lives of those around me, if I could do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment